Mr. BoJangles

Monday, January 28, 2008

My review on Beanie Babies 2.0

Great idea..sounds better than webkinz, cheaper than club penguin, the beanie babies don't die like Webkinz but there is a bit to be desired in the gaming area..but maybe it'll get better, In my Photography class I developed two rolls of film but have yet to print any of the photos, I still have a lot of work to do in that class ..I'm ready for it to be over with and I want to be done with school with a real job so that I can actually help out around here and carry my own weight for once in my life..after that I'll have a student loan to pay off but maybe if I save right that won't be a huge deal..and finding a job is a big deal..maybe I'll get lucky..anyways..I'm sleepy and get to sleep a bit tomorrow ..good night all..

No comments: