Mr. BoJangles

Monday, February 4, 2008

Watching HIstory in the making..

Wasn't the history I thought I would be watching though, I thought it was going to be the end of a perfect season when actually I was watching the only brothers in NFL history to produce back to back Super Bowl MVP wins..much less likely to happen again than an undefeated season..not to take anything away from the patriots but they just turned out exactly how my fantasy team turned out...I was undefeated going into the final game..and then just got beat in the last one...wound up getting the silver trophy...with one loss..while the winner of our league had like 4 losses..but thats just how that goes..fun stuff...good tv and with a brand new episode of House afterwards...great stuff..anyways..I'm looking for an alternative for Itunes, any suggestions?..not mad at Itunes...it's great..just want more shows...House, Office...Heroes..?..

No comments: