Mr. BoJangles

Friday, May 23, 2008

No more negative feedback on ebay...

so how bout now for buyers you can't have any negative feedback..I feel I've been ripped off..I sold my iBook G4 on ebay..worked fine...i restored it and all and the buyer got it..said it was "filthy" and sent it back...wanted their money back..thats fine..accept for the fact that the computer is messed up now..it was working fine so I just sent the money back but now that I try to reinstall OSX on it ..the thing just quits while it is trying to install the "previous iDVD themes" and to make things worse it's stuck in the installation so it's basically useless until I can figure out how to get past this installation screen, I've held down "shift" during boot up which is supposed to boot into "safe" mode but it still wants disk two of installation.....what a crappy experience...man oh man...

No comments: