Mr. BoJangles

Thursday, October 30, 2008

morning gripes..

Well first off I was gonna shower and shave this morning cause I'm getting homeless looking...so I showered and got ready to shave...turned my electric shaver on and errrrrrnhhh... it dies...It's been sitting on the cleaning/charging station for Lord knows how long?...and it's gonna be dead...what is up with that..so I guess I'm going to go to the store and buy the old fashion razor and shaving cream..I'm just glad my job interview wasn't this morning..how crappy would that be?..and I'm looking for some new earbuds for my iPod..the ones that come with it are beginning to feel like stones stuck in my ears and I can only ear good out of one side ..and I know it's not just my ears cause I switched ears to see if it was just me..and you can really hear better out of the left one..if I could find a three pack that would be great cause I know that Steven and Lisa probably suffer with the same pains...oh and Anybody interested in a house in Gardendale AL...if so leave a comment...anyways....I'm off

No comments: