Mr. BoJangles

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day to change the life...

So today i decided to take the leap.. and double up next semester...6 classes instead of the three that is supposed to be... that'll put me living at Bevill State Community College Sumiton Campus but I'll finish a semester earlier.. and have not anything else to do with my life. checking account has been hit hard lately as well as the savings account but things will get better I know it..i really got nothing to complain about cause I got good friends, good music and my car works now..=) This guy inspires me and I wish I would have come up with it first..give me a buck please I set up a paypal donation button on this site years and years ago and have yet to have a hit on it..oh well..I'll keep a check on it..
I tried..

No comments: