Mr. BoJangles

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

just a chance..

I've been searching for freelance design jobs and would love to step up and design a logo for a new company, or an old company that needs a logo to represent them I'd love to start a business just designing logos for companies but all I can find is shady little kits for you to buy online and I'm not falling for that so if anyone reads this and is interested in me designing a logo then I'd be glad to just to get out there and make a little money to start out with, if anyone is interested I can send some work that I've done just messing around with Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop I am interested in working on a project for somebody. I just want a job doing what I like to do, just give me a shot, I can help your company out.

No comments: