Mr. BoJangles

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Just a rant..

I got to work this morning at the G-A-P just to find my name upon a dry erase board saying that they desire from me a Gap card this month, thats all and well, I can try accept for the fact that they only schedule me during the hours of 6 to 10 and we NEVER open before 10, but I'm good with working while nobody is there but us employees so if they choose to say something to me, I feel I have a valid excuse, because the people I work with in the morning are sick and tired of me pushing Gap cards on them ha ha...so.. that's all I got, Oh and I've been doing well on Helium... great stuff, I've written one article this month and earned 36 cents..and still no results back on the it pays to learn.com...I'll let ya know how that turns out..

No comments: