Mr. BoJangles

Monday, September 10, 2007

Computer has been down..

I haven't blogged in a while due to my computer being on the edge of death but so far it is back and limping along smoothly I'm still looking for that perfect website that is out there to help me earn enough to purchase a new computer, I've been visiting that clixsense website and I've earned a little over 3 dollars on it, Helium I'm up to also a little over 3 dollars all my survey sites which are paying out daily.. so I'm saving up my money, I really like the way those new Ipod touch look although I've not seen nor held one I'd love to have one.. anyways.. I gotta get gone, I have projects to work on for my Graphic design class..oh and Ceramics is a pain...I've still not earned anything from Yuwie but you have to be a member for an entire month to see your earnings..it is getting more cluttered due to ads but we'll see if it is worth all the clutter for some cash..I'll let ya know!

No comments: