Mr. BoJangles

Monday, September 17, 2007

A friend in need!!

This computer is driving me nuts..I have to hold the chord in it just right or the computer goes dim and eventually just shuts off..but not just shut off, the back light goes out and then you have to unplug it and take the battery out for it to go completely off before you can turn it back on?.. anyways..I'm working on saving up to get one maybe one day...I've been slowly working my way to the $5 mark at clixsense and my surveys are going well but it is a very slow process and not getting to work more than 4 hours a week also makes the money come in slow..very frustrating..maybe I'll actually finish school and get a real job one day..oh..that'll be the day..ha ha..anyways.. I'll let ya know if I find any more sites out there..Lisa found one that we haven't taken advantage of quite yet..it's called ExpoTV you can check it out and let me know how it goes..http://www.expotv.com

No comments: