Mr. BoJangles

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

American Idol Tonight

Well i actually broke out the text message saved from last year i actually created a text template "Vote" so i was actually motivated to vote by a performance tonight, Blake..how cool was his version of You give love a bad name...he's such a talented guy..he's my favorite this year...he won't win but he's cool, anyways...how bout Spiderman 3 being released on Cinco dy Mayo... ha ha..anyways..again ..i hope to have mexican food and see spiderman 3. that'd be good.. but anyways..this is supposed to be an art blog so i guess i'll give you what you've all come here to see ha ha haa....just joking i know nobody reads this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gavin, I looked at a few of your paintings. You did good. I am very proud of you. I am at work, so I do not have time to look at everything. If you decide you need to go to the doctor about the tonsils, let me know. We can talk more this week-end.