Mr. BoJangles

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Good Morning.

Well, I've been up now and gotten ready for the day. Then headed downstairs to clean up the kitchen that was a wreck, a combination of mess before we left for the beach, mess created yesterday from groceries and mess from this morning the kids eating pop tarts, yogurt, cereal, and whatever else they could find to eat. So I got the kitchen all cleaned up, but the living room is still a mess. It seems so pointless when there are just three little monsters going behind you and messing stuff back up. I feel like mom sometimes almost getting my feelings hurt cause they don't listen, it doesn't matter how many times I say something it's like I'm just going "Wah, wah wah wah wah" so I guess I'll just stop telling them what to do and what not to do. So thats my day so far. I wish Kate(our cat named after my dead grandma) was like her brother and wouldn't put up with being drug around the house. oh well she's too sweet for that.

No comments: