Mr. BoJangles

Monday, November 5, 2007

Biotene



Biotene toothpaste is the product that I have been chosen to talk about on this blog here today...
This is wonderful toothpaste for anyone especially those of us who have sensitive teeth, where eating anything hot, cold, too sweet or too sour causes pain in your teeth and gums. This toothpaste is a great purchase because it will change the way you eat, you won't even have to consider what to order due to the sensitivity of your teeth. You will no longer be held back by your teeth you can order whatever you want to because this toothpaste protects your teeth from extremely cold beverages and hot ones as well so all you need is this toothpaste and you will be doing good. It doesn't taste funny like other sensitive toothpastes out there, it actually taste like normal toothpaste and it is smooth not grainy like other toothpastes out there, even if it wasn't specially formulated for sensitive teeth I would use this toothpaste. It is not only for the elderly because young people have sensitive teeth as well so this is a toothpaste for all ages. This has changed my way of living, I now look forward to brushing my teeth and eating meals now rather than regret it like I used to, it used to be painful to eat but now I enjoy every bit. This toothpaste doesn't mask the problem..it solves it!!


No comments: