Mr. BoJangles

Friday, November 9, 2007

I need some cash...

I feel bad, like a bum, I try to help out when I can but I'm pretty much living off of my brother..I just am not close to that position in my life where I can afford a place of my own..and don't know if I ever will be..I need to finish school and try to find a real job rather than working at Gap I thought about getting me a savings account and saving up as much as I can so that one day I might be able to get my own place and get off my brother and his family's back..I try to help but I'm not really sure I help enough for it to matter..I just need a good paying job and a couple of years..and I'll be set..I'm not asking for much...just a place to live..I'll get on it..gotta start saving now...which I should have started a long time ago...

No comments: