Mr. BoJangles

Saturday, October 13, 2007

1 year Anniversary!

I've now been working at GAP for a year..and was rewarded with a shiny silver pin that says "GAP inc 1" it's a nice little gesture but more important is all he money that has been made there, I just need some more.I just have so man things that I want to buy, I'd like to go all out on Christmas but really don't have the money to right now..The small amount of football that I've seen today has been pretty exciting stuff.. I love watching football and can't wait for the pro tomorrow, it's always fun to watch and root for your players..I'm really tired and sleepy right now and would love for any visitor to donate to my funds, I average about four hours a week at GAP but enough complaining..I'm doing well for now..hoping for a new income soon..wish me luck..

No comments: