Mr. BoJangles

Monday, October 1, 2007

Black Friday deals!!

This is a site that I found that offers lots of deals online on black Friday they list all the 2007 thanksgiving specials and have lots of sites that offer the same great deals you get in the stores minus all the crowds and hassle of getting up and out so early. One of the featured deals is at Toys R Us the stores participating aren't just rinky dink stores they are the big time merchants like Best Buy, Khols , Old Navy, Target, Staples, and Walmart just to name a few. These are great deals at places that you would go shop anyways, so why not take advantage of these deals and get some Christmas shopping out of the way early just while sitting around the house in your p.j.'s That sounds like a pretty good plan to me. If you place your email address in the blank on the site that is provided a link for then you will be notified when new Black Friday deals are available I know I'll be taking advantage of these online deals rather than stand in line at the stores with all the other Americans out there I'd much rather do my shopping from the comfort of my own home while watching all the crazy shopping on the morning news, while I'm safely sitting in the comfort of my own home. I'll save money and save myself the stress of Christmas shopping, so after reading this maybe I've changed your mind and you can help yourself to these great deals too.

This post was brought to you by the wonderful pay per post!

No comments: