Mr. BoJangles

Thursday, October 4, 2007

I love PayPerPost!!

It is really easy money and once you get started and have regular posts you get paid everyday..different sites offer different amounts for different amounts of words. I've made over $500 and only 82 blogs..I was introduced to it by my best friend in the whole wide world and she no longer has time to do it due to her studying nursing school.but they send the money directly to your paypal account once your blog has been approved and in 30 days you'll have your money..and once you do so many you don't even have to wait for them to be approved...they just start the count down as soon as you post it..you also have to have a real blog between pay per posts so they basically become little commercials between your blogs..that you get paid for...nice, easy , money..if you wanna try it out, just click on the box that is located on the right side of my blog, you can also sign up for direct post and have people personally ask you to blog about certain things for a set amount that you declare, but I've not been priveladged enough to partake in any of that action so far..

No comments: