Mr. BoJangles

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh what a day!!

It all started when I went to take the girls to school, just jumped up stuck my contacts in and headed out to take 'em to school, so I dropped 'em off and then drove on home, only to find out that a crossing guard turned me in as "Driving suspiciously" and so I was searched me , my car .and given the sobriety test, the whole walk the line and count to 9 and then turn around and do the same back, and then the stand on one foot with your other foot held 6 inches from the ground counting down from 99 while looking at your foot..so I could do neither one of those so this automatically means that I am on some sort of strong pain medication...oh and my eyes move, my mom's eyes move, my brother's eyes move and my gran's eyes move..so we must all be on strong pain medications...so I stayed in jail for most of the day..thanks to Steven and Lisa for getting me out..so I propose that police need more education on this condition that I have.. I understand they are just trying to do their jobs but they just ruined a whole day for me, and cost Steven a day at work, ruined a perfectly good pair of pj pants because I wasn't allowed to have string in the cell with me..so I feel they owe me..ugh..I never have liked police that much...but who would keep a dangerous criminal such as me off the streets if there weren't any of Gardendale's finest???..It was really humiliating for a police officer to look me straight in the eye and tell me that I was on drugs, when I knew for a fact that I was not, I have never even had pain medication beyond advil for a head ache. anyways..I'm a free man now...gotta go to court and get it cleared up in about a month..I plan on having my blood test with me on that day and prove to them once and for all that I was not intoxicated at all..

No comments: