Mr. BoJangles

Monday, June 4, 2007

Makin money.

Well, I've been on the search for years on ways to make money using the internet, I've sold books for a while and made some money but the best thing that came from that venture was the $300 David gave me to start up that checking account. So Lisa showed me these Survey places online and they have been the big money makers for me so far. I know they sound like scams to begin with but I've found that there are a few out there that are actually legit forms of income and it's not really that much hassle. I put a paypal donation box on this blog and have yet to receive a penny from anybody, can't get anybody to just give for the sake of giving just a dollar would be nice but anyways, I've signed up for another place called helium that says you can make money by contributing to there site, writing articles and whatnot, I've written a couple of articles but haven't made one red cent, I hate it because they don't really tell you what you have to do to make money, and how much you make, and you have to cash out every month, and have to have earned 25 dollars before you can cash out, so basically it's pretty much just a place to go to express your opinions and so far not a viable source of income, I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

No comments: